Sunday 10 August 2014

the past few days

Today (sunday) is my last detox day and tomorrow I will start with my milkshake and 6 capsules.

Although I have had a couple of small hiccups along the way I have managed to shift 5.5 inches from all-over which is a good start. I will have a weigh in tomorrow and report any loss at that point.

Friday

Breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs x3 on a spelt cracker and a fruit smoothie

Lunch was Tuna with homemade mayo and cucumber

Dinner was butternut squash and coconut soup with goats cheese, tomatoes and a spelt cracker

Saturday

I had work so I started the day with my fruit smoothie and x 3 scrambled eggs.

Lunch was tuna pasta salad made with brown rice pasta and fruit

Snacked on a 9 Bar

Dinner was chicken and homemade coleslaw and salad

Sunday

I started with my fruit smoothie and x 2 scrambled eggs, having less as of tomorrow I will be substituting this completely with a shake, so don't want to feel too hungry.

I have asked on the JP group on Facebook what I can have post detox and to be honest it sounds the same as detox except I am substituting 1 - 2 meals per day with a shake. Ooh and I can now have peanut butter and perhaps corn on the cob as a treat, and from what I have read each week I can have a treat snack which can last 15 mins and a bigger treat which I assume is a meal and can be eaten over 1 hour.

Tomorrows lunch that I am preparing is a Quinoa salad, I have never had Quinoa before and will let you know my thoughts.

Tonight's dinner is a bit of a cheat, it is lamb shanks which have been seasoned and prepped from M&S, they have root veg with them and no potato or wheat which is a bonus. I may roast or boil some cauliflower to have with it, I would normally love mash, so may do cauliflower mash!

and here it is... Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment