Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 81 - PP

Yesterdays weight: 68.3

Todays weight: 68.9

breakfast: chocolate porridge

Lunch: BAD PP, Onion soup.. and I ate the floater and I ate the bread with it and I downed a glass of
wine with it.. it was beautiful but oh so bad and now I feel sicky from the bread!
Dinner: fry up, bacon egg and some mushrooms and a dollop of coleslaw
snacks: a biscuit

summary: Oh dear feeling things have gone a little downhill in such a short space of time. Totally need to behave myself. I had the chinese last night and I dont remember chinese food being so much of a let down, got chicken and cashews in a peking (pure sugar) sauce and my date put loads of rice on my plate also, I didnt want to seem to picky so I had some of the rice and most of the veg, but OMG I am quite glad its not something I can say I will crave often!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy how some foods we crave turn out to be let-downs in "real life", no?
    How was the date?

    ReplyDelete