Thursday 9 February 2012

I AM BACK..

Hello Guys
Suprised to see me back?
Who could of thought one date could lead up to 3 months away from blogging, sorry to readers and sorry to myself in a way.
So I have definately loosend the reigns and put on the usual christmas pudge. This mornings weight was 72.6 KG and something has got to be done!
So any way, my date was fabulous, we had a wonderful christmas together and I have moved out of my parents place. All is good on that front. The pair of us are hoping to get a beach holiday in April so we do both have a few pounds we want to shift.
Dan wants to get on his bicycle and eat whatever, but that has never worked for me, I have to diet and do exersize also.
We are having a noodle stir fry tonight perhaps.. I have been off work sick with a tummy bug the past few days (and still gained weight!!) Tomorrow we have a cooking day at work so there will be lots of tasty carbs, but it is scottish day so alteast there will be lots of meaty options.
I really need some encouragement, and I have never been one to drag other people into my business but although I am with someone who is interested in losing weight I dont want to force a diet onto them and its terribly hard to resist temptation.
Hope everyone elses diet is going well..

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across your blog! First... you can do anything you set your mind to! The Dukan diet is the easiest program I've ever been on to follow!
    Second... exercise + eating whatever does not = weight loss... LOL. I am following the blog of a woman who is on Dukan who runs 10+ miles a day, and still battles her weight. You can read why this could be a problem by reading Wheat Belly (you can download the first 3 Chapters free at iTunes or Amazon.com)
    Third... my encouragement comes from reading the blogs of successful dieters. I receive around 13 blogs in my email, as soon as they are posted to the web. My blog is:
    http://flamidwyfe.wordpress.com Check it out.
    I hope you get the encouragement that you need!

    ReplyDelete