Friday 4 November 2011

Day 74 - PV

Y W: 68.8

T W: 68.7

Breakfast: Chocolate porridge

Lunch: 3 slices salami, pack of sliced chicken and some roule cheese

Dinner: leek and carrot soup and 3 sausages

Snacks: mini onion focacia.. 12g carb.. my graze box holiday came to an end, I have set it for another 3 months as I do like them but not every single week!

Summary: I thought I wrote my food up yesterday, clearly not.. this weeks been something of a blur, I have been on the phone a lot and generally rushed of my feet the rest of the time so that has definately taken its toll.
Today was not going to be a fab day, but seriously I shouldnt have left the house. I walk to work, it takes about 15-20, anyhow I walked into work today with a large half breaking carboard box which contained my ill fitting uniform, it started to rain so i ended up getting to work quite quickm with wet hair and streaky makeup (I wouldnt usually use foundation but thought id make the effort,, i even straightend my hair ha ha) Got to within inches of my desk and the box which was in liquid form by then spilled the uniform contents all over, I just hope I havent left a trail of uniform along the street!
Have a good weekend guys.. fingers crossed for a loss!!

4 comments:

  1. How do you make chocolate porridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did today go any better? I hope so :@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much better thank you! All is starting to fall into place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflower, the chocolate porridge is oatbran mixed with cadburys highlights hot choc then adding milk and microwaving for 2.5 mins or so.

    ReplyDelete