Wednesday 20 May 2015

Oh yes! Chicken :-)


I thought you might like to see my dinner, I was certainly happy to see it. It was fairly ow calorie I believe, I would guestimate approx 500ish. 

So we have 120g chicken breasts, I made a marinade for this using 1 tbsp of
runny honey, 1 tsp whole grain mustard and 3 tbsp lemon juice, salt and pepper. I mixed it all together and then cooked with a little spray oil in my grill pan. It was divine!

The chips are made using my airfryer (AKA best friend), 250g maris piper potatoes and 1 tsp olive oil.


Another thing cooked in the airfryer was aubergine, I simply cut it, added 1 tsp oil per person and mixed together. I then put this in my preheated airfryer at 165degrees for 8-10 mins or until soft, and it was lovely. I saved a little bit to go in some pasta along with some more honey mustard chicken for tomorrows lunch!

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment