Friday 15 May 2015

Im Back! :-)

I am back, I will try to post once per week atleast. So what diet am I on now you ask? I am simply eating less calories and burning more. How simple does that sound? I will post photos of my favorite meals since I started this. How much have I lost? well, Almost 9KG.. almost 20 pounds! So I am now back at my weight that I left myself get to before I then decide that I need to go on a diet, so yes I have a long way to go and I cant believe I let myself get that fat! How long has it taken? these things cant be rushed and we all know its not good to do these things too quickly. It has taken exactly 3 months, and we have had valentines day, easter, pancake day and a few trips away in between = lots of chocolate and meals out. Aside from that we have had a takeout every week but it's worked because I have made sure that i make up for these things by doing some exercise, whether a walk or session at the gym and I have been compensating with healthy meals at work and at home monday - friday. How far will I go? My goal weight is in 5/6 kilos time! Best bit? there is no gimmick, no strict guidelines its as simple as eating less and moving more. I am aiming for approx 1200 calories per day but am probably averaging about 1500/1600, and I am walking during my lunch hour and some evenings, (racking up an average of 7 miles a day!). Thanks for reading! Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment