Thursday 16 February 2012

day 1 - determined!!

Okay,  so all better now. that was definately no 24 hour bug!

I have not weighed myself in a few days but I suspect its not good news, I haven't eaten properly, just once a day and fattening carby stuff. Feeling well again so there is no excuse.

yesterday

B: Peach activia

L: 3 chicken sewers and some salad leaves with a small amount of coleslaw

afternoon snack: a choc chip muffin.. Oops
snack before dinner as unfortunately was a late one: pack of walkers!

D: chicken breast stuffed with philly and basil and wrapped in bacon with a small portion of goats cheese also wrapped in bacon and accompanied with salad.

I have prepared todays dinner in advance, I have made a soy, lime and small amount of honey marinade and assembled some chicken and onion and mushroom skewers.

I have some salami in my bag for lunch today and a yogurt so maybe I will pick up some ham or chicken also for snacking if i feel the need. I honestly found this so easy the first time around and I am now having to break myself in slowly before even approaching the attack phase, I dont remember it being so difficult? I want it just as much so surely I should be just as commited??

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment