Friday 17 February 2012

perhaps day 1 is tomorrow...?

So yesterday, not weighed myself, fearing the scales!

b: 2 sausages w no sauce

l: salami and a subway salad box with all salad except tomatoes, sw dressing (2g carb per av sandwich so hopefully wasnt too much but tastes super good)

d: chicken skewers and dan thought he would suprise me with my all time favorite olive bread so unfortunately i ended up having half a loaf, I have mentioned this was a thoughtful gesture but please think about my waistline.. hopefully i didnt make him feel too bad :-(

SATURDAY tomorrow, thank you!! cant wait

2 comments:

  1. How did you do? Did you stick with it?
    Be strong! Don't give in to temptation!

    www.dukandietress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Thanks for the encouragement, I did not so good. It isn't easy when you've just met someone, and when we were dating I didnt want to mention I was doing this rather bizarre diet, any how I think he is on board now and following some other diet so hopefully with each others support we should see some pounds lost! :0)

    Cookie x

    ReplyDelete