Saturday 11 February 2012

Epic Fail

Well , I did not pig out on scottish food, and I made a huge stack of scotch pancakes, however they did not make it to the table.
I had veg stirfry with noodles for dinner on wednesday after having not eaten much due to the tummy bug all week, this was not a wise move. Ended up having another day off work and visiting the doctors. Hopefully I will feel better for monday and in the mood for dieting, its hard when you feel this grotty.
Today I weighed 72.4kg, I have eaten 1 small scotch pancake with jam and butter and 1 packet of super chicken noodle soup. For dinner I have picked at chicken nuggets and pinched pizza and chips from my boyfriend..who is now also going on a diet on monday!!
He has been really good and looked after me, bless him, love that man. x

No comments:

Post a Comment