Thursday 31 July 2014

Not quite a detox day


Today started really well with some banana pancakes, basically a banana omelette, they were rather good though considering there was no flour to give weight to them.


All I did was mashed 1 banana and mixed it into to 2 eggs, left to settle for 5 minutes and then cooked in a frying pan with a little spray oil.

Lunch consisted of tuna mixed with a little homemade mayonnaise, again very delicious!!

I went out in the afternoon and did have a cup of tea and a piece of coffee cake (of which I had half and brought the rest home for my other half.)

For dinner I made bolognaise, just steak mince, onion, fresh tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, oregano, parsley and tomato puree and served this with a small amount of gluten free pasta, I then mixed a little homemade garlic mayonnaise in to give a bit more flavour, it was gorgeous, but I'm still hungry...! best h

No comments:

Post a Comment