Monday 28 July 2014

And so it begins..Again

Its summer and I am feeling porkie, time to lose some weight I feel!

I am changing the plan yet again, so this time I am trying Juice Plus.

The initial phase will be detox, which I started today, for me this means no wheat, potato, fizzy drinks, just natural eating (mostly).

So here it is

Breakfast - Kiwi and grapes
Snack - Greek Yogurt
Lunch - Tuna, brown rice, tomato, spring onion
Snack - Veg sticks and homemade hummus
Dinner - Leek, carrot and celery soup. Onion, Tomato and feta omelette with roast aubergine, courgette and sweet potato chips.
Snack - peach

So far it doesn't feel like detox food but I have struggled with no caffeine, just water - (3+ litres) BANGING head all day, hope tomorrow is easier in that sense.

Watch this space :-)

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment