Wednesday 30 July 2014

Diet what diet?

So today has been a naughty day and I am hoping for a better one tomorrow, but I am not sure.

I have avoided caffeine, yay go me.. but I succumb to a glass of wine, a tuna baked potato, custard tart.. you name it I ate it, Oops! Oh well cant do anything about that now.

It was my last day at my job that I have been in for the last 4 years so I think I deserved a glass of wine and some naughty nibbles throughout the day. I did all of these little things in moderation and didn't stuff myself by any stretch of the imagination so its not so bad!

As always what's great about dieting is being a little more inventive in the kitchen, bringing a passion for cooking back.

Yesterdays dinner of Chilli Halloumi, Roast carrot and parsnip, cucumber ribbons and coleslaw made with homemade aioli.

Tonights dinner consisted of Duck breast, spiralized cucumber, rice noodle and spring onion stir fry with a fried egg on top - delicious!


So your probably thinking this doesn't sound very diety? I am trying to follow juice plus and the main thing it restricts is potato, wheat and milk.

Tomorrow should be a healthier day, however I will be out during the afternoon and I imagine the company I am keeping will be wanting cake.. must stay strong!

Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment