Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekend indulgence

So I weighed in on saturday. 77.6KG..Oh dear!

Saturday

Breakfast/Lunch : 2 small bowls of all bran with dried fruits (raisins, dates, pineapple, papaya, apricots)

Dinner: Chicken wrap and chips with garlic sauce and one piece of garlic bread and a Malteaster. Fail

Sunday

Breakfast: Bowl of all bran with dried fruits

Lunch: Can of cream of asparagus soup with 2 wholewheat bread thins.1 bag of Tayto onion rings.

Dinner: 1/2 tin beans, mushrooms fried on lurpack lightest, tomatoes, 2 poached eggs and 2 hash browns.

So yes I had a fry up for dinner but I used minimal oil, avoided sausages and bacon and tried to focus on veg. The worst things on the plate were the 2 hash browns and poached eggs.

I feel that I do better during the week down to daily routine.

So I have made my sandwiches for tomorrow. 2 Warbutons wholewheat thins.

I have agreed to go to the gym on Monday and Thursday. So hopefully I will be able to do so.

And for dinner tomorrow veg soup is on the menu!!

Night all, hope you all had a good weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment