Thursday 4 April 2013

So today I have had an apple, 2 yogurts and my ham cheese and pickle sandwich. I used a wide potato peeler to thinly slice the 33% less fat cheese so there wasn't a great deal of it, just enough to taste.

I went to the hairdressers to dinner was a bit of a write off! I was very organised and made spicy parsnip soup, however I did think we needed a little something to go with it. So nipped to M&S before going home and picked up some bread and then 2 chicken legs and then some packs of wraps..Oops. we had a little picnic in the kitchen, although none of it diet food except the soup!

I have my gym membership for now and I am going to give it another go. I have been meaning to cancel my subscription however I don't want to rush into it.

So nothing more to report today except I hope to do better tomorrow!

Good Night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment