Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 2

Well I havent done bad but I have had veg, carby veg at that..
I made my own bread by adapting the cookie recipe and it worked well and tasted a treat with some lurpack light, I can actually see syself making sanwiches from it!!
This Monrings Weight = 71.2kg
B: Vanilla activia 0%
L: 4 slices salami, 5 swedish meatballs, rocket, and a few pine nuts may have slipped in with a little pesto dressing.
D: Leek and carrot soup with my dukan bread and half a sausage.
S: Peach 0% activia
So I am feeling a little more positive and motivated as a result of discovering these cookies/bread.. whatever it is I am feeling more like experimenting and everything feels a little fresher and more worth while I guess as opposed to robotically doing the same thing all the time. wonder how long this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment