Wednesday 27 May 2015

WHAT!! Colmans burger sauce continued!

I went to Tesco to stock up on 'The Sauce', and stock up I did.
 
Tonight we ran our of our previous sauce and I reached to the cupboard for one of the new ones, at first I thought Oops, I've bought the wrong sauce.. But no, there is more than one variation of the sauce. - it says flavour 2.
 
  
I really don't know what this is all about, but
I didn't see the original one in store? Also, I tried this one an initially I thought, YUM its sweeter, but then I had another dip in the other sauce and thought there really isn't much in it.
 
    
 
I actually cannot decide which I prefer, having stocked up I'm just glad it tastes just as good. Looking forward to getting some burgers for this :-)
 
Cookie x

No comments:

Post a Comment